Registered Psychologist/Clinical Psychologist
We are currently seeking a registered/clinical psychologist with Medicare eligibility to work within A Better Me Psychology. This opportunity highlights a well established referral network from a variety of referral bases. This position reflects a supportive work environment with the ability to further skills and expand your knowledge. A Better Me Psychology offers flexibility within your work environment, peer supervision and administrative support.
It is essential that the successful candidate will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Eligibility for Medicare provider number
- Committed to Clinical Supervision and Professional Development
- Own ABN and Professional Indemnity Insurance, or willingness to gain
- High ethical standards and professionalism
Registered Provisional Psychologist
At A Better Me Psychology we offer limited placements for Provisional Psychologists. The placement is a voluntary position within a private psychology practice. The placement offers a range of opportunities and the ability to learn a varied skillset. Applicants that are successful are supported within a dynamic team including registered psychologists, clinical psychologists, and clinical registrars.
The position includes:
– Networking with stakeholders
– Intervention and treatment planning
– Assessment and scoring
– Report writing
– Treatment group design and implementation
– Participation in case consultation and peer supervision
Please forward a resume and cover letter to apply. The placements are subject to Working With Children Check, National Criminal Record Checks. Psychology students working toward a 4+2 or 5+1 pathway are also welcomed to apply and will be considered for the role.